2011 Spinetingler Award – VOTING

April 1, 2011
By

Just a quick note on voting:

You make all of your selections then cast the votes by pressing the “Finish Survey” button at the bottom. Due to the size of the poll you will use the scroll bar at the right of the voting box to move down the poll. Please make sure your selections are final before pressing the “Finish Survey” button.

If you run into any problems please drop us a line.

After the jump you can place your votes…

The nominees can be found by clicking on the following links:

The nominees for Best Novel: New Voice
The nominees for Best Novel: Rising Star
The nominees for Best Novel: Legend
The nominees for Best Anthology
The nominees for Best Short Story Collection
The nominees for Best Crime Comic/Graphic Novel
The nominees for Best Short Story on the Web
The nominees for Best Mystery/Crime Fiction Press, Publisher or Imprint
The nominees for the David Thompson Community Leader Award
The nominees for Best Cover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Brian Lindenmuth

Brian is the non-fiction editor of Spinetingler magazine and one of the fiction editors of Snubnose Press. In addition to Spinetingler his work has appeared in Crimespree magazine and at BSC Review, Galleycat and the Mulholland Books website. He also heads the Spinetingler Award committee.

More Posts - Website - Twitter

15 Responses to 2011 Spinetingler Award – VOTING

1. gilda haas on April 1, 2011 at 8:27 am

voting for Switchblade

2. Georgiann H. on April 1, 2011 at 9:05 am

you,re dead and i killed you great book

3. Walter A.P. Soethoudt on April 1, 2011 at 9:45 am

I was missing on those list: Sean Chercover, Kelli Stanley, Craig McDonald

4. Barbara Lifton on April 2, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Voted for ‘Beat to a Pulp’! Elaine Ash one of the best writers on your list!

5. Mike Arch on April 3, 2011 at 5:49 am

Loving everything by Nigel Bird. The dancing with myself series of self interviews are a top read.

6. Crad Kilodney on April 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm

My vote is for Beat to a Pulp.

7. Mike Radesky on April 4, 2011 at 11:17 am

David Corbett has been writing books of the highest quality for a number of years and the gripping, intelligent, Do They Know I’m Running is his best.

8. Lisa Brennan on April 4, 2011 at 4:55 pm

My brothers book rocks! Vote requiems!!!! Whoo hoo

9. Otto Penzler on April 4, 2011 at 6:02 pm

What a nice surprise. I just voted for myself! I won’t lobby for the folks for whom I also voted. Best wishes, Otto

10. Linda Price on April 4, 2011 at 6:56 pm

Elaine Ash is one of the best writers on your list! She writes exciting stories and Iam always anxious to read more of her work. Beat to a Pulp gets my vote!!

11. Elaine Ash on April 5, 2011 at 12:15 pm

What a blast seeing Otto Penzler leave a comment here. And what a double-blast seeing my name in the same voting block as Otto and James Ellroy. I see people commenting on me as a writer and I’m thrilled, but really, I’m just the editor. The writing belongs to all the talented and generous contributors to the Beat to a Pulp anthology. David Cranmer and I thank everyone who supported this labor of love. Spinetingler, you rock and thanks so very much for this honor.

My blog is back up, I’m baaaack. http://ashedit.wordpress.com/
    Elaine Ash

12. Sue cranga on April 6, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Good luck, Jen.

13. Colleen downey on April 6, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Great job jen!

14. Bronwyn on April 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Excellent storyline in Bad JuJu and I love the cover!

15. Miriam Waltzer on April 25, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I hope Mr. Woods win s. He deserves it.

Archives

Tags

Adrian McKinty Best of year Boardwalk Empire Breaking Bad Cemetery Dance contest Conversations with the Bookless Craig McDonald Crime Song Wednesday Daniel Woodrell Dave Zeltserman Don Winslow elmore leonard Fiction Friday's Forgotten Books FX Gerard Brennan graham yost Hanzai Japan Harper HBO Justified Ken Bruen Minotaur Minotaur Books On Dangerous Ground: Stories of Western Noir Poisoned Pen Press Putnam Quote for the Day Requiems for the Departed Roger Smith Short Story Soho Crime Soho Press Spinetingler Awards Spinetingler Flash Fiction Stuart Neville The Best American Noir of the Century Theodore Feit Tom Piccirilli Velvet Noir vince gilligan Warmed and Bound William Morrow Winter's Bone